Upholstery Cleaning for Furniture, Curtains and Rugs
Spotless Cleaning are specialists in cleaning all types of upholstery including furniture like sofas, chairs and office furniture, curtains and rugs.
How we do it?
- Assess the condition of the upholstery - we are looking for things like soil levels and visible stains, wear and fading and type of soiling and stains
- Decide on the appropriate cleaning method for the fabric - this could be low moisture, dry solvent cleaning, wet cleaning or leather cleaning
- Identify the fibre type - this is important to make sure the correct cleaning products are used and can be either natural or synthetic
- Determine fabric type and reaction to cleaning - again this important to determine the outcome of the upholstery cleaning process and to make sure the fabric is protected. There are a number of options from flat weave to velvets, tapestry and printed cotton
- Chemical identification and cleaning - at this stage our experienced technicians decide which chemicals and treatments to use to clean the upholstery to get the best results and if you have chosen to protect your upholstery this will also be applied
Want to know more or book?
Our price list for general upholstery items is here, if you have something different or are a commercial customer please call us on 01283 599219 or click here and send us the details of the upholstery to clean and we will provide you with a quote.